Luckgunner now has polycase ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkiker2089

Luckygunner now has polycase ammo

I ordered a box in 9mm. It's still too expensive for me to purchase normally but I wanted a box to test out. I plan to try it in my Sccy and possibly in a bond Arms Texas Defender. I'll let you know how it works. The weight is quite low so I'm curious if it will eject properly.

I see that Polycase has licensed certain sizes to Ruger. I hope that's a good sign. I bought the ARX because it's all they had but I'd like to compare it to the smoth tip Inceptor line.

Last edited:
I have some in .380 ACP that I have tested in my Elsiepea.

Recoil is less than with 90gr FMJ's and they leave big, jagged, star-shaped holes in the paper instead of neat little round ones. Feeds reliably in the Ruger. Other than that I can't tell you much.

For my 9mm pistols I prefer JHP's and am not interested in the Polycase at all.

To be blunt about it I'm not really interested in it either. I'm just using one box for the experience of it. To me it seems as if they've missed the point. Most of us use our ammo at the range and we don't need expensive ammo and we don't need to be spraying toxic metals. Plastic ammo should be cheap.

I still think biodegradable ammo for use at outdoor ranges need to exist. they could make the projectile out of that hard corn based plastic that some watches are made of.

Well I am always open to something new. Who knows? It may be next next new best thing!!!

Innovation is risky, but they pay off potential can be great.

Ruger ARX

I just got some in .380, 9mm, 40 and 45 ACP. I am interested in getting out and trying it out. I have someone that we involved in the development of the ammo and hey sent me some to get my impression of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back