Louis Awerbuck Basic Defensive Shotgun at Quantico

I'd love to take this course but unfortunately I have prior commitments (working Security at the County Fair Friday and Saturday evening and a wedding on Sunday - not mine).

Hopefully, you guys can offer this course again sometime.

What a great class!

All,
Louis delivered his usual EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY instruction this past weekend. (Laced with more than a bit of his trademark sarcastic humor.) A good time, and more importantly good lessons, were had by all.

I'm still formulating the lineup for next year at Quantico. Farnam will be back, as will Pat Rogers and Louis Awerbuck. Mr. Gonzales will be teaching CP1 in July...exact dates and details forthcoming. (Jeff, look for an email from me in the near future as I pour concrete into this schedule. I need to deconflict with the Marine Corps matches, etc.)

John

Excellent

I am really excited to be coming back to VA and look forward to the opportunity. Thanks from everyone who kept houding me to get things together for a class in VA. Thanks for all your help John. Take care and stay safe.

Later,

All in good time, buddy!

Also, I'd appreciate it GREATLY if some other QSC RSO's stepped up and ran the courses while I got to, you know...SHOOT! :)

Back