Lost day off

kealil

So I finally get a day off where I have NOTHING I'm responsible for: no work, no household chores, nothing. I finally get this day and come to find out that all 6 or so ranges in my area(pensacola , FL) are closed on Monday's. What. The. ****!!! So I spent my day reading the user manual on my new XD9, salivating. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

So here's my question. Does anyone live in the area and know of a place to shoot on Monday's? And why are ALL the ranges closed on monday? Whyyyyy!:(

When you open up a shop/indoor range in the piney woods of SE Texas give me a call and I will come on Sunday and Monday. It is just too damn hot to shoot outdoors here right now.

I'm leaving for college tomorrow. Last week I dropped my AR off at a gunsmith so that they could put a muzzle brake on it and I just got it back on Sunday. It looks awesome! My local range is closed for the next two weeks and all other ranges I knew of were not open Monday or Tuesday, did not allow center fire rifles, or just not worth going to (whats the point of a muzzle brake if range rules prevent a double tap). Now I will have to wait 3 long months until Thanksgiving before I get to try it out.

"...all 6 or so ranges in my area..." Public pay as you play ranges? Join a shooting club. Mind you, most clubs rent.

My range is only closed on Sundays but they recently decided to change the hours they close from 8:00pm to 6:00pm... makes it much harder to get in after work.

Back