Lost combination

stressrelief

Inactive
I have a small sentry gun safe that I use for overflow from my primary gun safe. after nearly ten years I misplaced the combination. I just wore myself out looking for it. It's an overflow safe so I don't open it often enough to remember the combination and my seldom used guns are in there. I live in Torrance, CA. Does anyone know someone local to me that can open it for a reasonable cost?

Unless they will look up the combination for you, it might be cheaper to just crack it and replace it than to pay a locksmith to pick it.

I drilled mine out, with a half inch drill. It was the battery type, with dead batteries, and I had a key in it. Broke the key while moving, and couldn't remove the rest. It was one of the less than $100 models, and not worth fooling with.

Youtube the model. There are tricks to open a lot of the less expensive safes. Some take a while, but generally work.
Otherwise, an angle grinder is the way to go. A locksmith will probably cost more than the safe.

If you did not change the combination...call Century and run their prove who you are drill

some where on the out side is the SN of your safe

They get that call many times a day...don't ask....grin

Back