Looking to buy another handgun ?

For $500 or less, your options are many.

I don't do the subcompact thing, but I've shot many. The LC9 with the new trigger would be my first pick, but since you said no Rugers...............

Maybe a Rock Island 3" (or thereabouts) 1911............ I'm thinking they can be had for less than 500, and in multiple calibers.

I want another handgun, probably a subcompact. I have enough Rugers, what are some of your ideas on a good gun to buy ? ( $500 or under )

I like my XDS.

The S&W Shield seems well thought of.

Or a S&W 442 or 642.

The S&W Shield is a darned nice shooting gun at a very reasonable price. Good fit your desires quite nicely.

My brother in law has a shield in 9mm. I must say I overlooked that when I responded. It's a nice shooter for a sub-compact. If I were in the market, I would own one.

My choice for a subcompact 9 is the Bersa BP9CC. 8+1, great trigger and it handles recoil pretty well. It also manages to be very concealable while still allowing a full grip for my giant mitts.

Check out the new Remington RM 380, Davidsons is having a special on them ( not personal recommendation I have not handled one but will have the opportunity to shoot it by Sat.). Report to follow :)

Back