looking for training schools in mideast (nc/va/md/ky)?

scottycoyote

im looking for a good school in the mideast to attend, something that would teach basic combat shooting and techniques.....wouldnt mind some shotgun and rifle or sniper training too. Im not military, not looking to join an agency or take up security, it would just be for the experience, can anybody recommend me some good schools or websites to research?

Try Cedar Ridge Shooting Academy, in Cave City, KY. It is halfway between Louisville and Nashville. Excellent facility and top notch trainers.

Quote: "Try Cedar Ridge Shooting Academy, in Cave City, KY. It is halfway between Louisville and Nashville. Excellent facility and top notch trainers."

X2! Have heard nothing but good things about them. I actually stopped by there when I was stationed in Kentucky and was impressed.

Dont look in Maryland. They are very gunner UNfriendly. Spend you $$$ almost anywhere else-except IL, NY, NJ and couple more in the Atlantic seaboard area.

Revolver Training

If you haven't already found one, this range and training facility is in Memphis, TN and I believe Tom Givens periodically runs a revolver training class.

Contact www.rangemaster.com and they can advise you.

Regards

Back