Looking for Surefire replacement lamps

bsf

Inactive
I would be appreciative for any information on vendors and pricing for Surefire replacement lamp assemblies. I want to buy some extra 6V lamp assemblies, both the P60 and P61. Prices I have seen range from ~$16 - $20. Does anyone know if Surefire manufactures there own lamp assemblies? I have noticed that xenon lamp assemblies used in both Surefire and Pelican flashlights have a code on the outside of the reflector that appears to be very similar with respect to font, color, and ink or paint. I am wondering if there is a manufacturer out there that produces lamp assemblies for numerous flashlight companies. Has anyone tried disassembling a lamp and replacing the bulb? Thank you for any information

both links will get you to LPS. i too shop there too and shipping is not free! it's factored in the price so if you buy multiple items you're getting screwed.

I have found some companies online that sell a variety of xenon lamps. I have a spare lamp assembly. After my first lamp assembly burns out, I think I will order some lamps and try to replace the lamp only. With some patience and ingenuity, I think this is a viable, low cost solution. Thank you for your responses.

Back