Looking for info

Just got this Dan Wesson CTG in trade. Anyone know what configuration it is so I can look up possible value. And also year of production. Serial is B0043xx.
021f7a50b39ee18921b5244372bf3ecb.jpg

1027a715c70b7253ffd108a7b2c3fa2f.jpg

df6abe0de35b14de6b1f3ab2e766fe0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy

I don't know anything about Dan Wessons but I can tell you CTG is short for Cartridge. S&W has been marking the caliber of their revolvers that way for over 100 years.

So 357 MAGNUM CTG is simply the callout for the cartridge the revolver is chambered for, it is not a model name.

As I say, I don't know anything about Dan Wessons, have never been interested in them, but it looks to me like it might be a Model 15.

You might want to look here to learn more:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Wesson_Firearms

It's a model 15-2-4VH. The folks on the Dan Wesson forum can help you determine age. The factory location is beside the serial number. Monson's are preferred.

Very nice. I always wanted a Dan Wesson CTG as they make some very nice CTG's. Now that you have that, you might also want to look into getting a S&W CTG also.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself........;)

Very nice. I always wanted a Dan Wesson CTG as they make some very nice CTG's. Now that you have that, you might also want to look into getting a S&W CTG also.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself........

It is April 1, isn't it. :D

Back