Looking For Info On Stevens Visable Loader

I think they made them later than that, but I will check. They are interesting rifles, but not of any great value unless in new condition (about $200+) which is rarely the case. If you need parts, try www.gunpartscorp.com, but don't get your hopes up.

Parts that seem most needed are firing pins and extractors. I have made both, but you have to question whether the gun is worth the trouble and cost of doing that.

Jim

Thank You Jim

I have been to that site is now www.e-gunparts.com not much thee and I do have their cataloge but unfortunatly it dosnt have an exploaded view they do have quite a few guns listed but as always not the one you are looking for, but they did have some parts
Guy L Johnson

A bit more info. The Visible Loader was made from 1907 to 1932. They were made under six model numbers, 70, 70 1/2, 71, 71 1/2, 72 and 72 1/2. The only differences were in the sights.

Jim

Thank You again Jim with that information that gives me much more search criteria, and I kinda like working on old clunky guns, and this one seems almost as clunky as you can get by the way it has a good bore and dose function although not reliably and after a little restoration work on will make a simi Interesting wall hanger. Thanks again if you find more as always it will be greatly appriciated
Guy L Johnson

Back