Looking for info on ( Palmetto Armory )

Grandpa:
The Palmetto Armory, is this stammped on a gun? and if so are there any other markings stamped on the gun. If you could briefly describe it. Give caliber, action, SA Bolt or pump action. The only thing I have on Palmetto is that it may be a trade name put on the Stevens model 85, 89.

HJN

Palmetto Armory

Hello,

Harley Nolden

Thank you for your reply , what i have is a AR15 rifle ,
i am trying to find out more about it ,like how old it may be and any other informaition i can find.

E.A. CO
KR.Spr.LA
now on the leftside of the mag well it has a Stamp in a circle alittle bigger than a quarter
in it is says Palmetto Armory.
below it says
Cal.223-556mm
Mod .BH.15A1
EA 10XX is the serial
iam trying to find out more about Palmetto Armory

this is what the stamp say's

Palmetto Armory with a star in the middle of it on both sides and it does have a palm tree
in the middle with the word Palmetto on top and Armory on the bottom . this looks a stamp that they laid on the side of the lower and looks like it was hit a couple of times with a hammer or how ever they do it to stamp with .

Thanks
GrandPa

G-Pa
It sounds to me like you may have a "put together" rifle. That is, the lower receiver is purchased from Palmetto, and the rest of the parts may come from some place else. As I say, I am not sure of this as I find no record of Palmetto arm in my records.

HJN

Back