Looking for Hunting partners around Denton area for "Hog" hunts

Gene Merhish

Inactive
Hello,
I am looking for "Hog" hunting partners around the Denton - Fort Worth or close enough to get together say every other month or so to go Pig hunting.

I live in Robson Ranch and have been here for over 6 years, I shoot 2 or more days a week now at doshooting.com Fort Worth, and was also doing Tactical training.

I am retired. basically the shooting and Hog hunting is what I like to try to do.
You will find that I have equipment, a near new UTV that I would like to use, but no trailer yet, have to rent this when going out. I seem to be in good shape on everything else. I have a .223 for day and night work, .308 with night-vision Gen.1. and and AK - 47, and other rifles too. I am in the process of having a Suppressor put on these weapons, and it will be interchangeable. hopefully being filed the first of the week.

I am ex-military with over 15 years in about 3 - 4 branches, from Navy, A/F and Guard. Other background is Business, Sales, and Education.

Would like to put something together "Hog" hunt for mid-October and I am looking for new places to hunt, I have one or two. And hopefully from 0 - 150 miles or so. Public, Private -free, or Private - for fee.

Give me an Email, or call 940-262-0219 And lets talk, and maybe get together for lunch............

Back