Looking for comments on Gru Bee .22 scope

bamaranger

I prefer a small tidy scope on most .22 rifles. Over scoping a handy .22 with a glass intended for a centerfire often spoils looks and handling. One of the .22 sized scopes that has caught my eye is the Gru Bee 4x, an import copy of the old Redfield .22 scope.

Who's using one and how is it working out?

I've never heard of the outfit. Don't know where you got your info on the scope, but here's Gru Bee's website. Rather interesting, really, and it looks like the company wants to make the scope in the U.S. eventually. Looks like a nice, trim, little rim-fire scope. Looks cool on the classic, Browning .22 auto, too.

Lots of other imported stuff being offered by Gru Bee, too. Worth a look.

www.grubeeinc.com

notta

I find very little on the scope(s) as well. I'm largely a Leupold man, and their fixed 4x rimfire is certainly a good scope, but the smaller tubed (7/8" or 3/4") look right on some .22, the Browning you mentioned being one, I think the Henry lever as another, and many folks over scope the standard 10/22 as well.

Hopefully we'll get some more comments.

bamaranger,,i use weaver scopes like d-4,,got 2 glenfields,,& a c-4 weaver,,,4x bushnell is a good 1 for plinkers,, i got 1 idealist by chicago binoculers i sayin for hard times,,,,,got a westernfield that would work good,,,

well, duh.............

I'm not quite sure how I missed that, but thanks for pointing it out, that is indeed the kind of info for which I am looking. I foresee one of those ending up on the Henry they gave me when I retired!!!!!

For nostalgia's sake, I'll likely go with the Post & Crosshair.

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum. I decided to join so I can ask experienced owners on which scope to buy. Was looking at the net for opinions by other rifle owners,reviews but just got confused.
I came across this review and I would like your inputs if any of the info on this review is any good. Thanks.

Good Rifle Scopes

Back