Looking for butt shell holder...

Coop de Ville

Good morning all,

I saw a guy at last Sundays 3-gun who had a synthetic(neoprene type??) cuff on his 1100 stock. It held 6 shells I think, and was low profile "tactical"<smirk> looking.

Any idea where I may find one? I have an 870 Police with a short Speedfeed pistol stock. He had a standard full size stock.

Thanks, -Coop

You can also find nylon buttcuffs made by Blackhawk or Eagle Industries. Websites at blackhawkindustries.com and eagleindustries.com

HTH,

Justin

I think buttstock shell holders are highly underrated and sidesaddles are overrated.

Just make sure you get one with a strap that wraps around the end of the stock to hold it in place. Those cheap slip-ons will slide forward and get in the way.

I've got one made by Shooting Systems, formerly Assault Systems but I don't think they carry it anymore. I couldn't find it on their website. Eagle and Blackhawk are top-notch. CQB Solutions makes them too. http://www.cqbsolutions.com/

Thanks for the help, I'll look into these places.

I have the short Speedfeed pistol stock and a Gile tac sling which wraps around the butt. So, a holder will have to somehow fit under, next to, or in between in order to work.

It would be nice for matches, having 6 in the saddle and another 6 on the butt....:)

Regards, -Coop

Tried the butt cuffs. Left imprints on my face when shooting from other side. Learned lesson (at expense of pain). Don't recommend the silly things.

Back