Looking for ammo or Large rifle primers?

ciwsguy

KY Gun Company in Bardstown KY has a very good supply of multiple calibers.
They even had several bricks of Federal Large Rifle Primers (limit 1).
A word of caution: be prepared for a very bloody nose as you’ll be paying a lot of greenbacks through your nostrils for it. The LRPs were $160 per brick.

No, I didn’t buy any primers or ammo there. But they did have a good supply of ammo. Maybe things are beginning to loosen up with supply.

I would ask him if his prescription medicine cost suddenly increased the same $%, would he be ok w/ that? Boycott the gougers and remember them after the current panic subsides. Cheaper Than Dirt and Dick's are on my s... list forever.

Never forget!

Feel free to talk to the owner, Heavymetal

I wasn’t there to raise a ruckus. I was awaiting for my number to be called to pickup a gun purchase and noticed they had primers and lots of ammo. I flat refuse to pay those kind of prices. Many other customers were browsing the ammo piles on pallets. Many were NOT buying but some were.
So, the gist of the story is let your pocketbook do the talking, which many were not opening their wallets there. They’ll get the message when stuff sits in the store without being sold.
Several guns were sold in the 45 minutes I was there. I saw two boxes of ammo sold in checkout during that time frame.

Back