Looking for a S&W LadySmith

Armando B

Want to buy one of these for my wife. (I don't know why I keep calling it the LadyHawk!). :o

I don't want to spend the usual retail price since she'll be using it only once in a while at the range.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Armando

email : bjjSavate@yahoo.com

I imagine you are looking for one of the more recent "Ladysmiths". Just hound the hock shops, shows, garage sales, estate sales, divorce sales, ads etc. Should be able to fine an excellent used one for around 200 bucks if you are patient.

When you don't want em.....the little guns pop up in nearly unused condition for very low prices. Seems to be in the unused gift catagory and when folks split or move, they unload the unused stuff.

I am also on the lookout for a "Ladysmith" but I want the 1902 pattern.

Sam

BTW: Gun Tests magazine said the "Ladysmith" was one of the best snubbies they had seen and that SW was stupid for giving it a ladie's name since it would be a great gun to sell to evrybody.

Local guy started carrying his wifes "Lady Smith" while his own carry piece was being worked on. Two days later his testicles fell off and he started having hot flashes.

I have a friend who has a .38 caliber Ladysmith with a 3 inch barrel. I offered him $200.00 for it and he refused. How much is it worth?

Bob

Question? Wouldn't a model 36 do in a pinch? And there are tons of those little beauties around. Just a thought.

Question? Wouldn't a model 36 do in a pinch? There are tons of those little beauties floating around. Just a thought.

Question? Wouldn't a model 36 do in a pinch? There are tons of those little beauties floating around. Just a thought.

Back