looking for a good range

(Un)Broken0351

Ok i've been looking for over a year and i can not find a tactical rifle range in mid michigan ...... i have found a few bench rested rifle ranges but i have had no luck finding one that will let me move and shoot or from positions other than sitting behind a bench or standing still.

Good luck...

As you may notice - no response?

It's going to be tough to find any range in the US that will allow you to do that without a membership and demonstration of safety/skill or unless you sign up for a course.

Michigan.... or almost any state.

Your best bet is to find a course - at least you get some trigger time. Or you can head up into the hills (if your state has any public land you can use).

The only time I can think of that you're going to be able to move and shoot is during an instructional course for the same, a sanctioned/regulated competition, or a practice day at a private range.

Sign up for a course and learn the skills. Find some people who are similarly interested and perhaps you can start a club for practical/tactical shooting on some controlled land. Be prepared to spend a small fortune.

Back