Looking for a good range bag...

Jack Straw

Any suggestions on where to find a good range bag? Dillon offers a really good looking bag that is plenty big enough (about 15X10x13), with a shoulder strap, it has several small internal pockets (for mags, tools, etc...) and I have always been happy with their products and services. I just hate to have to pay $9 to have the thing shipped. Who else makes a comparable (or better) bag? I don't mind the price of the Dillon bag so I would be willing to pay for quality, but there's no way it costs 9 bucks to ship an empty bag.

Thanks in advance,

Jack

Gil Hebard carries the pro-shooters bag. Shipping is free and you pay a $2.00 handling fee. The phone number is 309-289-2700.

The Dillon range bag is worth the 9$ shipping fee. It also comes with Dillons no "BS" warranty. Good luck with some of the others.

I've had a Dillon bag for years... it is worth the cost and shipping.

However, I find that when I'm going to shoot rifle at the range I take my Eagle Drag Bag vice the Dillon. The Eagle carries the Rifle(s)(up to 2), Spotting Scope and Tri-Pod, ammo, targets, cleaning gear, muffs, pasties, and other related shooting accessories in one neat backage.

The Dillon is great for handguns, the Eagle for long guns.

Waller!!! Best bag there is hands down.

I've had mine for 6 years now. It's been to numerous schools and been banged around in airports in Phoenix, San Antonio, Memhis, Miami, Boston, etc.

Gary I'm with you on that one. I prefer something a bit more discreet also. I have a leather carry-on that I use. I had a local canvas shop modify it internally so that it would have dividers in the main compartment for the handguns and had elastic straps sewn in the end pouches to hold mags on the sides and ammo in the bottoms.

You can go anywhere with that sucker and you're loaded for bear.:)

Back