Longarms that use handgun magazines

Morgo

Hey guys,

Trying to make a list of rifles/carbines that use handgun mags, can anyone name a few?

Browning Buckmark rifle.

Just Right Carbine. (Several manufacturers use the same "Just Right" name for their version.)

Glock Carbine. (Don't think it's available yet, though.)

Thureon Defense Carbine.

Kriss Vector / 45 Carbine.

Hi-Point Carbine.

And, you can get into "what came first" territory, where calling something a pistol magazine, or a rifle magazine, is debatable...
AR rifles / AR pistols
UZI rifles / UZI pistols
Cobray rifles / Cobray pistols
And on... and on....

well there are the carbine kits that take pistol frames and turn them into carbines like the mechtech and RONI.

then there are the AR15s that take either glock or uzi mags

hi points use the same mag as their handguns.

beretta CX4 storms can use either PX4 or M92/96 mags(depending on model and caliber)

I personally have an enfield in 45ACP that uses 1911 mags.

that's all I got off the top of my head.

Are there any that use BHP magazines? I have a bunch of those, including some 20- and 30-rounders. The Keltec is available configured for just about everything but. :(

An old Inglis pistol with the removable buttstock doesn't count.

I think there is one. Manufactured by a foreign company decades ago and never imported en-mass. Of course, a few made it into the country. Probably not saving any money on using those HP mags though. I bet it goes for a small fortune given rarity in US.

I wanted us to adopt the Ruger PCC with red dot sight as a patrol rifle and explained to my boss it would be good for 50 yard head shots in hostage situations. He said, NYET.

I wanted us to adopt the Ruger PCC with red dot sight as a patrol rifle and explained to my boss it would be good for 50 yard head shots in hostage situations. He said, NYET.

That's one of the options we use . . . PC4 works great for us at that range.

Back