Long Range Shooting Ranges in Pennsylvania

boostedtt91

Im sorry if this is in the wrong section, but im not sure which section is correct. Anyways is there any gun clubs or ranges in Central Pennsylvania that has long range targets? The longest range of any range i can find is only 200 yards which is getting boring and i want to challenge myself.
The only one i know of is in Williamsport,Pa ,but its more a club for events than just going to shoot.

I can't recall the name of the club in N.Central Pa. but they host national long range(600meters) silouette shoots every year, Do a web-search, or look thru the NRA mags for name/dates.

not sure what your talking about

Snub nose revolver. Too bad you are not in FLA. The range I belong to has a 1,000 yard shooting fest twice a month. They also have 100, 210, and 320 yard set ups.

im looking for a place that i can go shoot 500 yards and longer when i want to. There is one 1000 yard range about a hour from me, but its basically for competitions only and i don't want to have to enter a comp just to practice shooting long range.

i live in philly, the only range in driving distance that i know about is New Holland Rifle and Pistol club, which goes out to around 630 yards

they have monthly practical rifle shoots, often with different courses of fire for ppl shooting carbines and precision rigs.

they also have precision shooting courses, training, and the like

google the club, and also check out Black Hat Training Corps

some of the guys at the club are instructors for black hat. i attended their AK course and it was good fun

I dont know how far you are from S Jersey. But, we have Cumberland Rifleman with a 600yd range an South Jersey Shooting Club is opening a 1000yd range with some shorter stops. They currently have a 300 open.

Back