Long Range Mosin Nagant

Grizzdude

Hey guys, Made a video of this mornings shoot session with the Mosin Nagant 91/30. I set a 1 gallon water jug at 400 yards away, and nail it in 3 hits! You can even see the bullet trail if you look close!

400 Yard shot!!

Thanks for the comments guys! I was kind of surprised at how accurate this thing shot. It wasn't that accurate before. Just before the video I cleaned all the copper fouling out of the barrel, I'm talking like 25 BLUE patches came out.

Those things can be copper mines for sure. What copper solvent did you use? Nice shooting by the way.

I Use Montana Extreme solvents. They have a copper killer 50 BMG formula, which I used for the Mosin's deep cleaning, I also use there regular bore solvent when I'm just cleaning up a little carbon fouling after a shoot. Once in a while I'll also use Mpro 7 for carbon fouling if I have to clean indoors, the Monana stuff has strong fumes. But I really like there copper killer formula for copper fouling, it's safe to leave in the barrel, wont harm your metal.

Good shooting! I doubt I could even see the jug at 400 yards with irons... lol. I've been tempted to get one while they were cheap, but I found a nice used Savage, scope sling and 50 rounds for less than $300 so I jumped on it!

Back