Long casting weekend ahead!

Beagle333

'Got a long weekend of casting and football-watching coming up. :) My team doesn't play til 8pm tomorrow night, so I have three whole days to play outdoors. I have a couple of requests for some .38 super police bullets (a custom version of the Lyman 358430), so I think that's what I'll start off with.
It's been a while since I cast some, but they'll look like this:
9-7-15b%20003_zpskhgpnesj.jpg

I don't miss that any! I do miss havin' my own beef, but as far as mowin' and fencin' and such..... I'm thinkin' mebbe the first wife did me a favor by her keeping the farm. ;):D

I'll be balling the last cutting of hay on Labor Day myself. All I like is planting 3 food plots and I will have some free time. I'll be glad when all the summer chores are over so I can spend some time casting, loading, and shooting.

I didn't get any casting done but I did make it to the range with my new CZ Scorpion Evo 3 9mm carbine. That rifle is a hoot!

Although the mosquitoes were so thick I couldn't stay more than a hour and even then I'm paying for it. If it isn't the heat it's the mosquitoes this year.

Them skeeters are pretty bad around here too. I downed three of em clean with some #2 buck in the 16ga yesterday and then wounded a fourth, but I blood trailed her back into a thicket and finished her off with the .45 when she made a rush for me. They're pretty dangerous when wounded. :p

Back