Llama pistol - M-87 Their Best Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dw445sm

Inactive
Llama of late, has not been known for the best quality. But, 8 years ago they produced an out-of-the-box competition ready 9mm gun, the model 87. Retailed for 1/2 the price of other comp ready guns. It was featured on the cover of GUNS magazine, 6/91. Tons of features: comp on barrel, tutone, steel frame ambi-dex decock, frame mtd thumb safety, trig overtravel adj, beavertail, mag well bevelled
and many other features. Anyone out there that appreciates these? I've got one - is new in box. It needs a good home. Any interest?

It is a neat gun. I remember when they came out, they were high. You can find them at gun shows still here in Texas for about half of what they ran 10 years ago, still expensive for a gun that you might have trouble getting parts for, but a deal considering all the features and it is 10 years later. How many mags do you have (need 4 or 5 to be able to shoot an IPSC match with it) and how much?

ive shot the llama 45 extensively with no problems. im not sure about your model but as far as i know the llama is a decent gun for the money.

------------------
TIM : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back