Link to BATF Letters & Replies

bluebandit20

Inactive
Hello all,

I was searching the Net the other day for legal ATF approved methods of permanently attaching a brake or flash suppressor to a short barrel in order to comply with length requirements. I came across a site that had individual links to about 50 letters and responses that a guy had written to the ATF. There were all kinds of different questions on it. Trouble is I did not bookmark it and after 2 hours of searching, I cannot get back to it. If anyone has this link to the site, please share it!!

Thanks!
BB20

Thanks HKMP5SD, I appreciate your expedited reply. This appears to be a very similar page to the one I had found before. Many of the letters I firmly recognize. As often is the case on the Net, information is combined with other info, widely posted and/or of altered formatting. This link has a good deal of information that I don't remember being on the other site. However, there was one specific letter on measuring overall barrel length and attaching a flash suppressor/brake that I do not see. Also, I seem to remember some of them being in pdf format.

If anybody else has links, please post them. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks again!!

Back