Lindell Method?

grnzbra

Inactive
At LFI-2 we did gun retention and disarm techniques and were told that they were based on the teachings of Lindell. Doing a Google on Lindell indicates that he was, indeed, a police trainer, but does not seem to result in any publications by him. Does anyone know if there are any publications that cover Lindell's techniques?

There was a tape a few years ago. I believe you could get it vis a vis Ayoob's group. I was certified in the system, but I do not teach it or use it as I find it is far too complex and difficult to maintain without constant practise.

Gabe Suarez
http://www.warriortalk.com

The tape is entitled "Handgun Retention Techniques: The Lindell Method". Bought it years ago at an LFI class when all this was orchard and we called nickels bees.

Here's the address on the back of the tape cover thingy:

PERFORMANCE DIMENSIONS PUBLISHING
P.O. Box 502
Powers Lake, Wisconsin 53159-0502
(414) 279-3850

To date myself, note the lack of website thingy. :D Don't know if Mas is still carrying it or not. Google to the rescue. :cool:

Thanks guys.

I got that tape when I took LFI-3. I was just wondering if there was something available straight from the horse's mouth.

Jim's 'Handgun Retention System - A Training Text for Law Enforcement Officers' was published by Odin Press of Kansas City, MO. When it first came out its distribution was restricted to LE only but it seems to me I've since seen copies at gun shows.

Back