Like an Idiot..

jdotscott

Inactive
Back when I did not have a lot of money, I made the mistake and purchased a single shot shotgun made by CBC in Brazil and imported by FIE of Miami. While the gun itself has worked fine for me for years, it finally broke. The pin that holds the front stock to the barrel was made of a pot metal of sorts and the tip broke off. Does anyone know where to find a company that sells parts for this cheap, but useable gun?

Might be cheaper to buy a new H&R. Take the broken part to a machine shop and have them turn one for you. Don't have to tell them what it's for.

Thank you. Gunpartcorp.com is amazing. After looking for CBC firearms for 2 days straight, it was a relief to finally find parts. Thanks again

What kind of reputation does CBC have? I purchased a quantity of their 12ga slug (foster style) and found them to be excellent value for money and good quality. I find them more accurate than Winchester SuperX foster slugs, probably because the slug skirt is thinner and is more likely to expand to fill the bore. The wad is like compressed saw-dust so nothing is left sticking to the slug on exit from the barrel, unlike the Winchesters which leave a cardboard wad embedded in the cavity 50% of the time. Sorry to go off on a tangent, just haven't heard anyone mention CBC here before...

Back