Light up the night!

Flyboy_451

Got out this weekend for a little fun with the cameras and my 500 Linebaugh. Here are the results.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB451-1.jpg
    FB451-1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 367
  • FB451-2.jpg
    FB451-2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 347
  • FB451-3.jpg
    FB451-3.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 362
I'll do a bit of extrapolation. Looking at your height, and arm length, I'm guessing that fireball is , what..... 4 feet long?

HOO DOGGIE !!

I think that's a reasonable guess.

I'm about 5' 11".

Some of the muzzle blast shots had a little less of a fireball, but what is shown is pretty typical.

So what you're claiming is this might prove effective in a close quarters combat (CQC) situation? ;)

I have carefully considered the photos and I have come to the conclusion that you are just a little nuts.

Flyboy 451,

The fireballs are impressive good fun.

Note that I edited your post because the pictures were so large they couldn't be seen without shrinking the rest of the screen until the text is illegible. For future reference, please resize images down to no more than 1024 pixels wide. Also, you can host them on our site to avoid the Photobucket watermark and to be sure, if they ever pull another hosting interruption as they did in the past, your images won't disappear from your post.

Very cool pix and I'm glad you're the one shooting that cannon and not me...

The one time I deliberately went shooting at night, I found that H110 loads in a .357Mag went off like a camera flash. After the first shoot, hitting the target required a little guess work...

Tony

And I thought that the 4" .44 I had a few years ago put out a big muzzle flash. Nope, not even in the same class.

JWT, shooting the big boomers well requires quite a bit of practice, but shooting hem with one hand really isn't as bad as what many people imagine. A firm grip, don't fight the recoil, and watch the front sight. Oh yea... Guide the recoil away from your head! Lol

JW

Back