Leupold scope

house

I was wondering were the best place to buy a Leupold Long Range 4.5-14x50 (side focus AO)

the side focus is were the AO is now adjustable from the sides insted from the front of the scope. I was quoted 560.50 from my local sporting goods store.

I haven't dealt with them, but many posters give high marks to SWFA. They always have an ad in Shotgun News. I have a Long-Range 8.5x25x50 side focus on my 700VS in .308, and it performs well. This is unquestionably the most upscale firearm I've ever owned, as I'm usually waaay too cheap to spend this kind of money on myself (three teenagers at home, you know). Hope this helps

Hutch i feel you!! i have 2 kids my self. so i am trying to get the best deal i can. Every cent i can save is good. well i will check SWFA thanks.

House

Sounds like a good price if new. SWFA has Duplex for $570, Dot for $600, and Mil for $680. SWFA, as I've seen so far, seems to have the best pices for scopes. Midway has the Duplex for $652 and the Mill for $736.

- Ron V.

swfa is the place to go. i got my 4.5x14x40ao
for around 40-45 bucks cheaper,shipping is around 8-10 bucks, and you get it in 4-5 days, reg. ground.

Not relevant to where to purchase scopes, but this month's issue of Tactical Shooter has a writeup on a visit to the Leupold factory.

4V50 Gary,

How can I get a subscription to Tactical Shooter? Can you provide me with a phone number or anything? I've never seen it on a news stand.

Thanks,

R6

Back