Let’s sing some happy songs

Scott Evans

Staff Alumnus
Let’s all suck our thumbs, hold our blankie, and sing a happy tune and feel safe.

Now … big hug

Wo … wait a minuet … isn’t this Rosie’s forum?

What a collection of mush-brain dunderheads.

Can it be that Rosie’s forum is an accurate representation of the collective minds of America?

Damn Scott... ease up... I'M a PROUD (!!!)member of Rosie's Forum!

<a href="http://rosie.acmecity.com/luck/394/">Schmit's Rosie Site</a>

------------------
Schmit, GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

[This message has been edited by David Schmidbauer (edited May 02, 1999).]

Dave,
Present company excluded … of course.

And you have a most excellent site as well.

However, I have hit that forum off and on all week and …….

Well … just to much after a large Dunkin Donuts coffee.

I am feeling better after several minuets here at TFL … It’s like therapy you know

Scott,
"Can it be that Rosie’s forum is an accurate representation of the collective minds of America?"

Oh dear Lord, I hope not!

BTW: I FINALLY got my page up. Took me forever and I screwed it up more times than I can count. All in all, not bad for a first try. Take a peek.

http://rosie.acmecity.com/flower/360

Gentlemen, with the Jerry Springer show as successful as it is, and when you can find 'professional' wrestling on 2 or 3 channels when you surf TV, well ...

I'm not particularly optimistic about the logic and intelligence of Americans right now. Present company excepted, as noted.

You know what's really scarey about Jerry Springer, Sally Jesse, and all the rest of those shows? They NEVER run out of guests. Gives me the willie's just thinking about it.

Not long ago, three teenagers (a couple and their male friend) got together and appeared on the Springer show, an episode about when the woman sleeps with the guy's best friend. You guessed it, they completely scammed Springer and his dim-bulb audience. Apparently, watching the show let them perfectly predict exactly how the real guests would have acted and they fooled everyone. :)

Shucks! According to the title, I thought this thread was going to be about the purpose of the NATO bombings of Yugoslavia.

Back