LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD!!!!!!!

Notice the overwhelming opposition to handguns registration. What will the politicians have to say about that? How will Ted Turner, Rosie O'Donell, Senator Chuck Shumer, and Bill Clinton react to it?

Hello and thank you. I voted and then sent the page to many others such that they could do the same thing. I also took advantage of being able to post a message. Thank you again, sir.

I'm waiting for the day when Ted Turner's influence meets up with Bill Gates' sabotage of competitors' products, resulting in a version of Netscape which makes it impossible for me to cast any votes like this one which go against the new AOL/Time-Warner corporate dictatorship's political views.

Not my first visit to vote.com. Undoubtedly not my last.

I voted!! Interesting site, good idea. Currently it looks like most are on our side (82% to be exact).

Voted! Yeesss!!

Now, give money and work for the Cause. It's our butts and if we don't do it, who will.

A little point of order according to a recent ABC poll: The nation is pretty evenly split about the effectiveness of gun control laws, but the anti's are not as vocal as the pro-gun folks (us).

Sooo, write your letters, email your legislators, push - push - push. Don't expect somebody else to do it.

Back