Legendary arms works sentinel

ronl

Picked up a Legendary Arms Works Sentinel in 6.5 Creedmoor. Anyone ever fired one of them? Some info I have read about the LAW rifles is less than stellar concerning accuracy. It is a 20” barrel on an M704 action in an MDT chassis with a Timney trigger, so it looks good on paper. Mounted an Arken EP-5 5-25x56 on it. Have to get out to shoot it. Just looking at what I should expect from the rifle

I guess expect the worst. I think you'll be okay, the biggest issue with LAW rifles was the company. It was run poorly and died quickly.

ronl; being a 6.5cm i would expect around moa, your mileage may vary. but you asked what to expect. further more, if you reload i would expect you can bring that down to sub-moa without much trouble.

I have some alpha munitions brass and a lot of lapua 139 scenars. Going to load some up and find out what the rifle can do.

ronl, with those bullets, what powder are you gonna test,.
Reason being , I had a 6.5 Creedmoor for a few years, killed a doe with it, plenty of target work with several different bullet weights and styles.

Back