Legally turn goverment to a dictatorship

beemerb

This is from a medical magazine.I was looking through it at the VA read it and borrowed the page.Magazine is called "diversion dated April 1998.The title is it happened this month and goes back into history.The one that caught my attention is the following;
April 2,1948
Austrian mathematician Kurt Godel,who has discovered several alarming flaws and logical loopholes in the US constutution during his rigorous preperation to become a American citizen,begins to explain to the official conducting his naturalization examination exactly how the government can legally be turned into a dictatorship.Fortunately,his friends Albert Einstein and Oskar Morgenstern(who warned him not to bring this up)manage to shut him up long enough to successfully be sworn in.---------Anybody else know anything about this?Tried to research this on the net and got nowhere.Sure would like more info and see what he said and compare to what is going on now.----Thanks for any help you can give.Bob

You aren't giving us enough data

Citation..citation....citation. Precise intel if you please

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Thats all the data I have.I gave the magazine name and the page no. is 243.As I said the page title is"it happened this month april"
Thats all I have.I quoted the complete article verbatum.
Bob

beemerb, Your best bet may be to e-mail Diversion Magazine and request their source. http://www.diversionmag.com/. Godel did emigrate to the US in the 40's and taught at Princeton. He was a brilliant yet strange fellow. He became obsessed with the fear of being poisoned late in life and ended up starving himself to death.

[This message has been edited by G-Freeman (edited November 11, 1999).]

It looks like Bill has turned this country into a private Dictatorship for the last seven years. Maybe he studied what that Austrian mathmetician was studying!

beemerb, Go to the bottom of the page and select Hearst Publishing. When it sends you to the Hearst page scroll down again and find e-mail Hearst. Someone there will steer you in the right direction. Good luck.

Back