Left Handed Stocks for Remington 700

Dutch1788

Inactive
Left Handed Stocks for Remington 700.............

I've been looking around online for after market stocks that will fit a left handed action Remington 700 SPS. There are many out there at a range of prices...but they all appear to be for right handed builds. I don't want high end, just something that's going to provide a good solid well-bedded platform. Please comment on any options for lefty's that are actually designed for us. Thanks.

I have had a Brown Precision left-handed stock on my Rem 700 BDL LH .270 for many years. I just looked at the Brown Precision web site but couldn't find anything indicating they still make left-handed stocks. I suggest you contact Brown Precision if you are interested in a high quality synthetic stock.

I think Boyds makes laminated stocks in left hand. But honestly, unless you spring for a McMillan, Brown Precision or one of the other quality stocks you are better off sticking with the one that came from the factory.

Yes, they are expensive, but it makes more sense to spend $500 for an upgrade than $300 for a downgrade.

Back