Left-handed Remington 1100 12g.

I recently inherited this shotgun from a relative. Not being a southpaw myself, I've decided to let this one go. I'm not quite sure of the date of manufacture, but I would guess it was from the mid 70s. The shotgun has an improved cylinder, and is in excellent condition throughout. My question is this: what would you consider a reasonable asking price for this gun? Thanks in advance for your replys.

Desert_Seagull

Left-hand Remingtons usually go for a premium of between $40-$90 more than their right-hand counterparts all else being equal. It also depends upon which variation of the 1100 you have in your possession.

About 3 years ago I bought a 1100 left hand 3 inch magnum (goose gun) with a 28 inch full choke (steel shot) barrel for $400.

This has the engraving on the receiver, I was given my choice of wood or synthetic stock/forearm (I kept the synthetic).

I had to have the interceptor latch and a gas ring replaced to get it to shoot properly, but since then it has been a good gun. (looking to donate yours to a good cause? SEND IT TO ME!)
Hope this helps...
E-mail me if there are other questions I can answer. YMMV and I am not a gunsmith.

Good luck.
Gfrey

Back