Lee Primer Arms

Prof Young

I have the Lee Value Turret press. Went to do some loading yesterday and discovered that the small primer arm had broken. The long extension that goes down in the tube was broken off. Not sure how that happened without me noticing. Anyway, got on line to order and the replacement was free. Am wondering if they have been having problems with those primer arms.

Life is good.
Prof Young

I have not heard of any problems with the Lee primer arms.

Lee tends to just send out small replacement parts for no charge if you call them directly and tell them why you need the part. They don't state this as a policy, but I have on two occasions ordered parts for my Turret Press and, when we got to the order checkout, I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't ask for a credit card number.

I’ve had two break when they’ve accidentally fallen on to cement floor ... Lee was great to replace them and I’ve added a piece of carpet under press to catch them next time.

Anyway, got on line to order and the replacement was free.

That is impressive. I would have thought you would have to call them, but proactively offering small replacement press parts online for free is pretty awesome.

Back