Lee APP?

taylorce1

So for you all using this, how do you like it? Does it really speed up your brass processing? What do you not like about it?

I'm looking to process 9mm, .223, and .308 as those are my high volume cartridges.

I like mine, it really does speed up the deprime operation after you get it tuned in. I've never used it for 223/5.56, but for 9mm, 380 and 40 sw, it runs great. You can really speed it up by adding the case tubes that are found on the Lee Pro 1000...the part number I do not have readily available. Dislikes for me is zero.

I can't keep up!

I use mine to process 9mm so far. I have the tube that came with the APP installed. My 6 y.o. son lieks to help. He runs the handle and I load the brass in the tube. When he gets going I have a really hard time keeping up. Literally, as fast as a kid can pull a handle your processing a piece of brass!

I bought mine a little while back. I have deprimed 223, 9mm, 38/357, 44mag/spl. I have resized 9mm, 44mag/spl. I have sized bullets. I got the primer pocket swaging tool but have not used it yet.

Over all for the money, it saves a LOT of time processing brass. It goes s fast as you can.

it struggles with the 44s. something about the big rims, they don't like to drop into the jaws,

It is a bit fiddley to set up, and when changing calibers, however once set up it runs smoothly.

adding the extra feed tubes and funnel helps a lot.

Thank you everyone! I've had good and bad luck with Lee, but overall more good. This is just a far more affordable way to go vs. Dillon's case processor.

Back