Lee APP accessories

ninosdemente

I purchased this press for the intent to only remove primers. I have not had much time with it but have begun to use it. After seeing/reading online about the press, have seen interesting accessories to help make the press more useful. Two that caught my eyes was replacing the handle and bullet feeders better than what comes in the box.

If you guys can point me into the right direction or links to what you guys have currently that has help you with ease when using the APP press. Thanks in advanced.

I added the lee wood handle. Much better than the red plastic one that came with it. I also got the 4 tube feed system and shell colator. Makes some fast work of brass.

One issues i had. The rods that keep the press alligned came loose on me. There are 2 bolts on the bottom of the press. I tightened them but it came loose again. I added blue lock tite the 2nd time, no more issues.

Thanks for the reply Shadow9mm. Would you happen to remember where you bought both items from? I also don't like the red handle. Although, I don't do many at one time but enough to not like it.

I dont remember where i got mine, it was hard to find at the time. But midway has them available now for right around $20. Much better feel, feels like it has more leverage somehow and much smoother.

Years ago when I bought my Loadmaster I would get the occasional upside down 9mm case in the tubes for the feeder. Someone had a fix for that and it took care of the problem. Cut a round disc about 4” or so in diameter, then drill four 1/2” holes in it so they lined up with the holes in the collator. Then drill a hole in the middle so you can run a screw through it to screw it down to the middle of the collator with the holes lined up. Never had an upside down case again.

Back