LE Distributor for HK UMP ????

MrClean

Any know of a good HK Dealer for LE? Just looking for someone I can talk to and initially letterhead purchase a UMP for our Unit. They apparently had issues with last purchase and asked me to see if I could find another.

Just looking for personal experiences, not "I saw this dealer on the internet" or " I heard these guys have good prices"... etc etc

Thanks in advance for any help you can lend.

You don't need a dealer, HK can ship direct to your dept. Since it is only 1 gun they might not be interested, but I would suggest you contact HK and if they won't sell direct let them reccomend a dealer.

Due to ATF rules dealers and distributors are only allowed 1 sample gun of each model, so even if you order from a distributor the gun is going to drop ship from HK and they will not get in a big hurry for a 1nsie order.

Your best bet to find 1 gun is to direct buy from a dept. trading out used guns, or buy from an internet add of a dealer who is dropping his license or for what ever reason selling thier shop demo gun. This assumes you want something in a reasonable time period.

What state are you in? We buy our weapons from Clyde Armory in Athens, Ga. We currently have 3 HK UMP 40's on our entry team. I am not issued one but i love to shoot them. I carry my personal 10.5 inch AR. They have a web site but i cannot remember it off hand, just google them.

Back