LCRx 3 inch kydex holster?

I have several of Tommy Theis' IWB Hybrid holsters. All have been fitted perfectly to the gun they are for. Springer XD40 Sub Compact, Kahr CM9, Sig P320 Carry, and an LCR. One I have is for a Ruger SP 101, but I use it for a Charter Arms Bulldog. Ittoo fits very well, even with a gun slightly different than it was made for.
This type of holster is very comfortable to wear. The weight being distributed to two points on the belt makes the gun feel like half the weight.
The leather backing is flexible enough to conform to your body while the Kydex shell secures the gun well.

Give Cook's Holsters a look. Pretty quick turn around and great customer service. If you dont see the 3" model on the list, give him a call. The kydex holster he made for my XD-S is excellent.

Looking for KYDEX holster for Ruger 3 inch LCRx
https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/150696
Found two decent Don Hume holsters, but leather, which is not my preference.

Anyone aware of any such product to recommend?

thank you

JM Custom Kydex lists the 3" LCR in their config drop down.

Dark Star Gear's LCR Apollo only lists the 3" LCR. Presumably it's long on purpose for the AIWB, to help stabilize the holster.

Give Cook's Holsters a look. Pretty quick turn around and great customer service. If you dont see the 3" model on the list, give him a call.

Cooks does not list the 3" LCR, does list the usual 1.8" model.

Kydex is easy to work. Make your own cheap and easy.

2kmSUZp.jpg

Back