LCP Max holster

JBB

I have an LCP Max with a Viridian laser guard. I’m having a hard time finding an IWB holster for it. Any suggestions?

I also have an LCP Max that I pocket carry in a sticky holster. Out of curiosity, why do you feel the need for a laser sight from such a small gun that is designed for very close quarter encounters? It’s pretty much a point and shoot gun. At least that’s why I carry it.

The factory sights are a nice addition, but probably one that I would never use in a real life self defense situation with this particular pistol.

Last edited:
I also have an LCP Max that I pocket carry in a sticky holster. Out of curiosity, why do you feel the need for a laser sight from such a small gun that is designed for very close quarter encounters? It’s pretty much a point and shoot gun. At least that’s why I carry it.

The factory sights are a nice addition, but probably one that I would never use in a real life self defense situation.
Point and shoot is a bad philosophy IMHO. Instinctive shooting is a thing, but you should always get on the sights if you can. While I am personally not a fan of lasers, they can be quick on target especially in low light if you gun does not have night sights.

I had a LC9s a few years back I could keep it on a silhouette out to 50yds without too much trouble.

Friend of mine had a LCR. I was able to keep it on a pizza box out to 15yds just playing around with it. I would expect 25yds to not to be too hard if you practiced with it.

back on topic, found this guy on ebay making a IWB cut for the laser
https://www.ebay.com/itm/263170905472

Crosbreed also makes several styles cut for it apparently
https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/holster/ruger-lcp-max-viridian-e-series-laser/

Last edited:
Shadow9mm, thanks for the tips. The Crossbreed looks like a good choice, they have had a good reputation for quality products for some time. My gun, my choice. I don’t feel the need to explain or justify my decisions.

Back