Lazzeroni Rifles

antenna

Anyone heard anything good bad or ugly about Lazzeroni rifles. I'm interested in possibly checking them out but the proprietary cartidge thing is a bit scary. What happens if the company deep sixes? Is there enough reloading info to keep the gun viable if this occurs? Just a thought...Anyone own or shot one of these?

We manufacture the Lazeroni rifle under private label. He cuts no corners on its manufacture. The cartridge is a well thought out and tested cartridge. They will do what they are advertised to do. I000 yard bench rest shooters have gone to that cartridge and are setting records. As for Ammo, I wouldn't give it a thought because a few cases will out last the barrel and if you ever can't get them it is a simple matter to rebarrel it.

So it's kind of like the 220 Swift in that the barrel life is going to got to S pretty quicly if you shoot quite a bit? Do these super .30s suffer barrel and throat erosion as quick as a 220 Swift with regular use?
Thanks...

You Pay for using any high performance rifle! That's part of the cost of having one that will do more than the rest. If you don't need what they will give you that the others don't have then it is a waste of money. They are not a lot harder on barrels than the 300 Win or 7MM Mag. Barrel life is a subjective thing. The 400 that it costs you to replace the tube a few months before you would a 300Win doesn't seem so bad If you happened to take a Boone and Crockett record trophy with it in the mean time

Well, you do know how much they cost, right. unless i was independently wealthy i would prefer to get a ruger, or remington and rework it my self. As for the hot new cartrige, i think i will stick with something that has been out and been tested a little more, that way there will be plenty of excellent info on it.

------------------
454Casull when it absolutely Has to be destroyed.

Back