LAX Ammunition

rpseraph

Hello TFL'ers!
HAs anyone had any experience with LAX Ammo? I see they are sponsoring a few of our favorite YouTube'rs, but I was hoping for some first had reports on their new and reman ammo.

I need to pick up a few thousand rounds of 223 and their reman prices are pretty awesome, assuming its gtg!

Thanks!

I've purchased from them recently. Great price, a reasonable shipping charge, and reasonable shipping time. I think my order got to me about a week after the order, which was 22lr, not .223.

I inherited a box and a half of their 165g 9mm subsonic-it shoots pretty good with good accuracy.
I fed 1/2 box thru my Kimber Pro Aegis and it performed quite well-and I also shot the other 1/2 box out of my Ruger New Model Blackhawk with the 9mm cylinder.
I usually do not shoot subsonic but the ammo was free so I don't mind.

Hello TFL'ers!
HAs anyone had any experience with LAX Ammo? I see they are sponsoring a few of our favorite YouTube'rs, but I was hoping for some first had reports on their new and reman ammo.

I need to pick up a few thousand rounds of 223 and their reman prices are pretty awesome, assuming its gtg!

Thanks!
Bought from them fairly frequently...380, 9mm and 22LR..new only..no problem, good $, fair shipping $.

I have done business with them and have been happy. I will buy from them again. Buy it cheap and stack it deep.

Back