Lansing State Journal Poll

OBIWAN

Please respond to this Poll. Your friends in Michigan could use the help!

"Both legislative chambers have passed measures to allow more people to carry
concealed weapons, though they would be restricted from bringing guns to
certain public sites. What do you think about the legislation?"
Please respond by noon Thursday. Results will be published in Sundays Paper.
You can:
Call (517) 485-5463 and press 8978 to leave a voicemail message.
Mail:
Capitol Question
120 E. Lenawee St.
Lansing, MI 48919
Fax to (517) 377-1298
E-mail to candrews@lansing.gannett.com

Thanks!

My letter;

Even though I've not resided in Michigan for a number of years now I still remain interested in what is going on as many family members and friends reside there.

Here in North Carolina we've had shall issue concealed carry laws for a number of years now and the long and short of it is that it works! NO old west gunslingers, NO blood in the streets,
NO motorists shooting it out over a fender bender! In point of fact there realy hasn't been any news worth printing about the many thousands of North Carolinians that carry concealed every day.
Unless you believe it's worth printing that there have been many thousands of incidents of good honest North Carolinians that still have their possessions, their lives and their loved ones because of the shall issue concealed carry laws.

The good people of Michigan deserve and need the laws to be changed so that they are able to defend themselves. So that they may be the equal of those that would do harm to them! Good people are good people and nothing will change that, just as bad people are bad, and nothing will change that!

Abe

Back