Lake County Gun Show - Grayslake, IL

jcoyoung

Hi All,

Just wondering if anybody else was planning to go to the Lake County Gun Show in Grayslake, IL on April 16. It would probably be a great chance to meet other members.

For those of you that have never attended, this show is (IMHO) the biggest regular show in the Chicagoland area. There is typically 3 buildings full of gun stuff so there is always lots of stuff to see.

Jason

Why didn't anyone mention this before we went to the Kane county one? LOL How many tables are at this one? I'm not sure if I will be able to go but will let you know if I do.

Hey great idea! wish I could Go. But I've got Weekend Drill!(guard) Mybe next time.Has enyone been to Cook/Will county show ? Jeff

Jeff,

Are you talking about the Cook/Will show at Balmoral? Sorry to say, but that one is pretty small. I've been to it a couple of times, but the selection just wasn't there. Good place to go if you need something in a pinch, but I don't go unless I reeeeeely need something. Who knows, maybe by the next show (April 30), I'll need some stuff.

Jason

Back