KyTac Braveheart IWB,first impressions

Marcus

I just got one today for my P-97. Fit and finish is excellent,the kydex is quite thick and rigid and gun retention is good. It`s quieter than any kydex holster or sheath I`ve tried before,perhaps due to the thick kydex? I`ve only carried with it for a few hours (I`m still wearing it as I type this) but it`s apparent already that it`s very stable and probably the most comfortable IWB rig I`ve ever used. I conceals the P-97 suprisingly well under just a black T shirt. As a bonus it`s also very fast! All and all a very fine rig and well worth the money. Marcus

Yep,straight from Kytac (www.kytac.com). Wait time was only about 2 weeks because he had one started for the P-97. He`d just finished one for Mas Ayoob`s P-97. David molds all his holsters from real guns not models so I`m guessing he molded another shell from Mas`s while he had it there. This is just a guess of course. Normally turn around is supposed to be 4 weeks(still quick). The pics on the website aren`t too hot so I was a little reluctant at first but my fears were unwarranted it`s a really well made rig! Marcus

Back