Kydex Magazine pouch search

Wagonman

I am looking, without success for a kydex magazine pouch for my M&P Shield 9 that carries three magazines.

Any suggestions?

Kydex sheets down to 0.028" are readily available. You could buy 3 singles and mount them on a common strip of the thin sheet just below the belt loops. Use a belt through the loops for a fixture. This will even let you put some curvature in. Rivets or super glue (I recommend DAP RapidFuse for hard super glue duty like this).

If you build your own then you will know why none are available in triple format. It is because a triple would be so long that it could not be formed to fit even two people correctly. That is why singles are the best but a double is OK.

Leather is slightly more flexible, so that is why you can find some leather triple pouches.

There are a ton of one man kydex manf on Etsy, take a look around there and start asking for a custom 3 mag. Someone will do it for you.

I am trying really hard to figure out why you'd want to carry 3 spare mags for a Shield... seems like if I am going to carry that much kit, I am going to up-gun!

But I digress, some companies link singles together with leather to make it flexible, and they would likely build a triple for you (for extra $$ no doubt.) Tier 1 holsters come to mind.

I'm thinking for IDPA and using my back up/off duty pistol one in a while and think that 32 bullets is better. because i like shooting extra rounds..Plus, I think it would be cool

Check out Cleveland Kydex (I think that's their name). They might do you something custom, just give them a call. I've never read a single bad thing about them on here. Been meaning to get myself a single from them, just haven't gotten around to it.

I'm thinking for IDPA and using my back up/off duty pistol one in a while and think that 32 bullets is better. because i like shooting extra rounds..Plus, I think it would be cool

IDPA has some rule about how many mags...

Back