Kydex mag pouches for rifle mags

Correia

Does anybody know who makes kydex rifle mag pouches? Especially for .308 mags. (FAL, M14, AR10 etc.) I'm looking for something a little faster than my fabric ones for 3 gun matches.

I've been looking for something similar for my FAL magazines, but so far have found nothing factory-made. Mad Dog used to make Kydex AR pouches, and I think that Comp-Tac does as well.

The Wilderness LLC makes a nylon mag pouch with a thermoplastic insert that might work. .223, .308, or 9mm.

Other than that, maybe some Kydex genius could whip up a short run of custom pouches. I'd buy a few.

- Chris

All I can find listed on the above links are for .223 mags. Erick, do you have a web page for the Wilderness products one? I'll look up Eagle.

Thanks Christopher. Erick, so do you think this pouch would be legal for the WC3gun? Does it work on a regular size belt, or is it strictly for duty belts?

WWW.Blade-Tech.com
They may have them. I know once a-pon-a-time they would custom make things for people at a fair price. I have a few holsters for my pistol, mags and Surefire and love there product.
Give them a call, maybe they can help.
Riz

Back