Kydex Holster

Joey

I'm in the market for a good Kydex holster and dual ammo pouch for my .45 auto. The holster will be used while openly carrying while tent camping, hiking and 4 wheeling.

Is kydex a better choice than lether gear??

What brand of Kydex hoslters should I look at???

If you have any questions regarding Ky-Tac gear, feel free to visit our site or drop us an email. We are Dave's largest stocking dealer. If you are considering an open carry style holster, I'd go with an OWB holster. Ky-Tac's options are the SooperHooper, Warrior and the Point 5.

Give Ky-Tac a real good look. I tried them once and haven't look back. Gotta lot of leather just sitting pretty in my cabinets.

Ross T.

I use a Safariland 2004 thigh holster for backpacking. The Kydex protects my gun and being a thigh holster, it and the gun don't interfere with my pack on the trail.

Schmidt,

I'd call Blade-Tech, because it seems to me that they have about the largest weapon list out there. Or maybe Scott here could help you with a custom?

Good luck :)

Thanks, looks like we will be going with G-Code. Now if you could just order online. I've had problems with pay-pal and refuse to do busness with them anymore.

Back