Kydex for P7?

jawper

All,

Need some input on synthetic holsters for the P7M8. I have an Alessi CQC that does most everything I need but I'd like to experiment with a kydex for IDPA and some other stuff. Anyone have any direct experience with any of the manufacturers out there (Blade-Tech, High Desert, Arizona Tactical, Mad Dog, etc.)? Ideally, I'd like an OWB which rode as high as possible (seems to me that the higher the ride the worse the "butt hanging out" problem will become, but I can hope). Would be interested in strong side as well as a possible cross draw for the car.

Any thoughts/opinions greatly appreciated.

------------------
Best,
- Jawper

I have used the Mad Dog IWB with complete satisfaction. Kevin makes strongside straight drop belt holsters as well.

I carry my P7M8 in a Gun Glove High High Taylor Thunderbolt. I have this same holster for several other guns as well. It is the best strong side holster I have ever used. It has a very high ride, but with the rigidity of kydex, the gun rides flat to my body, is completely discreet and out of the way, is held in very securely and is very quick on the draw.

Gun Gloves are the best kydex in the business.

pojim

Back