Kydex for CZ75

Christopher II

I would like to get a Kydex belt holster (right-handed, strong-side hip) for my CZ-75B. I would prefer one with an extended sweat-guard, and no adjustable tensioning pins/other moving parts.

Where should I look?

Thanks all,
Chris

------------------
"TV what do I see, tell me who to believe, what's the use of autonomy when a button does it all??" - Incubus, Idiot Box

Ach, they were the first place that I looked. They don't offer holsters for the CZ. Bummer.

Thanks anyway.

Anyone else???

------------------
"TV what do I see, tell me who to believe, what's the use of autonomy when a button does it all??" - Incubus, Idiot Box

Marcus -

Thanks! The Blade-Tech stuff looks pretty good. I don't like the adjustable tensioning screws, but it's nothing that a dab of JB-Weld cant fix.

Anyone ever used one? Howdja like it?

Later,
Chris

------------------

I believe Springbok also makes kydex IWB holsters (with sweat guard) for the CZ-75. They can be found at:
http://www.springbokinc.com/

I have no experience with the company or its products. I just happened to stumble across their website while looking for CZ info.

Hope this helps.

Eh?!?! When did Mad Dog start cranking out holsters for the CZ-75? It's not on his list of approved stuff...

Too bad. They are exactly what I'm looking for.

I just ordered a Blade-Tech FBI-cant belt holster. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks to everybody for their advice!

Later,
Chris

Back