KT P32 frame pin part numbers?

JERRYS.

I happened across a p32 with a laserlyte attached to it. its a neat thing but I want to remove it. which pins (names and part numbers) do I have to order to get this gun back stock?

thanks.

2 pins to bring it back to OEM. Same pin size. Both plastic. The ones holding the LaserLyte to the right side of the P32 frame are made of steel and have hex heads which need to be unscrewed. You'll need 2 hex keys for each pin.

I've had 3 P32's and 1 P3AT with the LaserLyte at one time or another. :)

2 pins to bring it back to OEM. Same pin size. Both plastic. The ones holding the LaserLyte to the right side of the P32 frame are made of steel and have hex heads which need to be unscrewed. You'll need 2 hex keys for each pin.

I've had 3 P32's and 1 P3AT with the LaserLyte at one time or another. :)
thanks. pins ordered along with steel guide rod.

I also put in a 13lb recoil spring in mine. Runs great. You might want to put one in your order. Especially if you shoot hotter ammo. Seems the 13lb spring also does well with standard ammo. JMO. I also ordered extra pins as I had a hard time removing mine. Actually Keltec sent me on as it was a little beat up.

I also put in a 13lb recoil spring in mine. Runs great. You might want to put one in your order. Especially if you shoot hotter ammo. Seems the 13lb spring also does well with standard ammo. JMO. I also ordered extra pins as I had a hard time removing mine. Actually Keltec sent me on as it was a little beat up.
just standard off the shelf fmj. thanks though.

Great little guns. I pocket carried one for years, ran over 2000 rounds thru it, ran flawlessly, eventually the finish on the slide took a beating. So I retired it and bought another one, this time with parkerized slide...and it too has been a reliable little gun.

removed the laserlyte but buggered up one of the replacement plastic frame pins. new ones ordered along with a belt clip this time.

pins and clip due in today's mail according to tracking. Laserlyte however, has not responded to my e-mail asking about pins/screws for the discontinued side mount laser.

Back